Service, Accessibility & Attention Our Law Firm Cares Deeply About The People We Serve

What If My Ex-Spouse Won't Pay Child Support?

If you have an ex-spouse who refuses to pay child support, a Reading & Pottstown divorce lawyer from our firm can help. We understand the emotional and financial stress that can be caused by a parent's failure to keep up with court-ordered child support payments. It is not fair that your ex-spouse is neglecting to fulfill his or her parental responsibilities, and leaving you and your child to suffer as a result. Fortunately, there are steps that you can take to enforce the order.

Child support is supposed to be paid until a child either graduates from high school or reaches the age of 18, unless other arrangements have been previously approved by the court. There are circumstances wherein a child with a physical or mental disability may require extended financial support. You may have tried talking some sense into your ex-spouse, filed a complaint or attempted to find some other type of resolution all on your own.

Rest assured, when you hire an attorney from Dolan Ray Law, LLC, we will aggressively pursue the enforcement of your child support order and do everything we can to see that your child gets the financial support he or she needs. Our lawyers have more than a decade of legal experience, and we have a long track record for getting real results. If you need help with the enforcement of child support orders, we offer $75 family law consultations with no set time limits.

Call us now to speak with a lawyer about what our firm can do for you.